Friday, November 7, 2008

Gears of War 2



Just got it today and i cant wait to blast some heads off!!!!Await my reviews soon!!!!

Okay....now for the first impressions.First i would like to say that the Limited Edition box is a masterpiece.really.I'm in love with it!!!!
The game so far...Perfection.I've managed to get mortar and a new pistol which are included in the new weaponry.AWSOME!!!!!
The ability to take bodies for shield is astonishing.
The cut scenes are....well....my mouth is still wide open!
But to tell what you want to hear, this is the perfect sequel for a perfect game.And this....is even better!!!!
If you didnt manage to get it yet....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!! :-)
The Locust are meaner...angier....lots in numbers...and some of them are bigger!!!!Yes i am refering to new enemies that we didnt faced on the first title.
So get your weapons and join Delta Squad to blast some heads!!!!
Just finished it guys!!!!Terryfic game.Though it leaves you with lots of questions rather than answers.Guess we will find those answers out as soon as the third one will be released!
Something that I did like while playing the game, is that you hijack a Reaver and a Brumack!!!
Oh....did I hear something?You don't know what are those???
Well...GET IT NOW TO FIND OUT!!!!! :-)

.....this is Adam Fenix...can you hear me? .....what have you done?

No comments: