Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resident Evil 5





















Capcom did it again, and Resident Evil 5 will be available on March.So cancel everything that you have arranged for this March and make some coffee!
Resident Evil 5 follows the same formula we know and love as the 4rth title.And it is a fact that Capcom decided to change the game's style, since the 4rth title along with the upcoming 5th, are different from the rest of Resident Evil games.
However, the succesful formula that made Resident Evil 4 top game and a must have, will be present at the 5th title of the series, but offering something new.
You will have the ability to control two players instead of one. For instance, you will set one of the two players in guard mode, to shoot whoever sees infront of him/her ( yes the second player will be a woman), and to take control of the other player to open the way or to solve puzzles.
Knowing Capcom this is going to be the game of the year definitly.
So all eyes on March's release, and I will be here to provide you with some reviews.

Resident Evil 5 will be available on March 13th, on Friday.So cancel whatever you have arranged so far and buy lots of coffee!!!

I've managed to get the Limited Edition...My retailer had ONLY ONE!!!Pretty nice box I must say and only 70 Euros.
I didnt managed to played though because I had some things to do...
However I will provide you my reviews soon.
Gamespot rated it as 8.5/10 because the multiplayer/online gameplay lags some features., but who cares.
Whoever will buy this game it will definitely not for multiplayer reasons.
Resident Evil has its own personality and you will love it for sure.
Capcom never lets us down!

Allrighty folks!!!Time for my first impressions.
First of all,the action takes place in Africa, where the virus spreads in a region and the local start to act aggresively, as a symptom of the virus.Much more violent than the previous games and the enemies,(they are not zombies,they act fast,they run and they are intelligent) are pretty fast in this game,attacking in numbers.
I have managed to reach the third chapter, and I have to say that so far,so good.The concept is the same as the fourth title, with the only difference that you have a partner.She never gets in the way and she is pretty helpful.However,you need to help her as well in times when she is in trouble!!!Note that her shooting ability is much better than ours so be sure that she is equipted with a gun that deals great damage.
Another thing that it is different in this title, is the ability to buy/sell goods.You do not have to find a person to sell/buy stuff, like the fourth title.I am referring to the guy with the hood.Once you end a chapter or a piece of a chapter you can buy and sell products as well as updating your current ecquipment.
You can also take cover behind walls,while pressing the left trigger to aim and press the right trigger to shoot.Once you stop pressing the left trigger, Chris will get behind the wall again taking cover.You can go out of cover if you press the ''X'' button.
Stynning visuals and great audio will make your gameplay expirience really cool since they are PERFECT.
Well,what are you waiting for?Get it now while it's still hot!!!!
Oh....there is a little surpise for the old funs of the series inside the game ;-)

No comments: